Important Notice for California Applicants
1. Buyers and sellers are not required to meet in person.
2. Buyers are not required to hire an attorney.
3. Both parties can be represented by a dual agent.
1. Sellers are required to disclose everything that might affect the desirability of the property.
2. Sellers are required to use a title company and pay for the buyer's title insurance.
3. Sellers must use an escrow agent.
Both the buyer and seller in California must use escrow agents to handle all transactions and facilitate the sale. The buyer will deposit the payment in escrow, and the seller will deposit the deed in the same way. The escrow agent or company will hold onto it until all agreements are satisfied and the transaction is final, during which they will transfer the payment to the seller and the deed to the buyer.
If you are a buyer or seller in California, I will provide the easiest and most hassle-free transaction process for every property. Contact me today.